Superior Soapberries - 100g Bag / 100 Loads:
This bag will do close to 50 loads of laundry. If you choose to use Soap Berries Liquid Solution vs. the washbag, at 2Tbsp/load you’ve got about 160 loads of laundry out of the 100g size. 100 grams works out to be 3oz, about the size of a small bag of coffee? There will be approx. 30 Soap Berries in this size.
A Soap Berry is the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree. The Soap Berries are dried and used for washing laundry, among other things…
Soap Berries are the “greenest” cleanser on the market today. They are certified organic, completely compostable and have the added benefit of being hypoallergenic. They’re simply picked off of the tree, dried and used! They are also cheaper than most leading detergents!
A 500g bag will do 200+ loads of laundry!
And… THEY REALLY WORK!
Features of Superior Soapberries:
- Laundry (highly recommended for sensitive/problematic skin)
- Fabric Softner
- Cloth Diaper Cleansing/Stripping
- Shaving Cream
- Shampoo/Body Wash
- Dandruff Treatment/Prevention
- Pest Deterrent (Lice/Flea prevention, mosquito spray, plant spray for alphids)
- Fruit and Veggie Wash
- Dish Detergent (sink/dishwasher)
- Jewellery Cleaner
- Glass/Window Cleaner
- General 'All Purpose' Cleanser (counters, floors, bathroom, etc.)
|Country of Manufacturer||Canada|